MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

No TITLE

I mainly feel insecure to whatever aspect of life I'm facing. Sometimes, good things can eventually turn bad. For instance, my body system. You never know when will you die and does it occur due to obesity or weight gain. I'm pretty sure that the things I did, influences my body. I eat, I sleep, I ran and I fall for every step I've taken. Last few days, my heart hurt so badly. As if something punch me on the chest. I wasn't breathing properly and felt really uncomfortable. Why? How can this be? I was afraid if blood wasn't flowing correctly. My uncle died last year all of the sudden, due to heart problem. Will I end my life like him?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Unknown said...

exercise slalu la kwn oi, bg bdn sihat. shoutmix da mati 2. g service cpt!! ;p