MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Today Movies?

Assalamualaikum dear readers!

Today is Friday and I have no bloody idea what should i do today.
Is it possible for someone to die from being extremely bored?
Arrgghh!!! 
I'm so deeply tired! 

What i did today?
MOVIE MARATHON! YEAH!

I watched 3 movies today.
& what are they???


CHARLIE & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!
Oh yes, a very imaginational and fun movie to watch!
I just adore Johnny Depp! 
He looked like a mummy in that movie. 
His skin was terribly white and pale. 
however, you sure have to give him credit for his amazing teeth! 
5 stars for this MOVIE!


5 CHILDREN & IT
Lovely movie, bout 5 children found a sand-fairy that can grand wishes.
Not a very funny movie but okaylah.
My sister Alya, wanted so much to watch this movie. 
So, i will follow her~
Only 3 stars!

FREAKY FRIDAY
I love Jamie Lee Curtis!
but, Lindsay Lohan, after the crimes she did, I'm not really favoring of her.
Funny and Interesting MOVIE!
Both of them are just hilarious! 
I love the movie.
5 stars! OH YES, INDEED!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: