MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

UIA?

Assalamualaikum Dear Geng!
Welcome again to my humble and fumble blog! wee~
If I may, I would like to start jumping now! Wee!
hehehe! hohoho! huhuhu! hihihi! hahaha!
wee~

I'm jumping in the air! It ain't gonna stop! WEE! 
JUMPING! JUMPING! JUMPING!
I'm over the moon and stars!
Jump! Jump!!!!!!!

*CRACK*
OUCH! Ya Allah! Oh my dear!
Ah!!! Something popped! Something popped! 
Ooo... My back! My back! I think I broke my spine!
Better  stop jumping...
Oh, relax-relax..

Huh~ 
I know you might be wondering why I'm jumping like a crazy kangaroo,
Is it because I'm practicing for a jumping competition?
Or did I turn into a crazy maniac? 

Don't be afraid my dear friends!
I'm jumping because I'm so so so happy and grateful too!
I received  an opportunity to study at...
UNIVERSITY ISLAM ANTARABANGSA MALAYSIA!
haaaaaa...i'm happy!
Thank You dear Allah!
I'm so grateful!

How bout you? What made you happy today?
 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

sugar2 kapas strawberry said...

ohh...tahniah ye ;)

lubleypya said...

aww..congratulation babe. blajar rajin2 uke? :)

Iman Nur Nabila Ahmad Azahari said...

thank you guys! insyaAllah sy blaja elok2~heeeee