MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Between food and food?

Assalamualaikum dear visitors! Welcome and welcome!

Tonight I’m doing a survey about my interest in foods! 

Between food and food!

 So guys, check it out! Haha

 

Between Rice and Noodles?

Wow, this is tough! Both are good for moi! Haha! 

I prefer rice! Rice is essential for all human being especially for me! Haaa

 

Between Chicken and Fish?

Definitely Chicken! Yummy-yummy! The white meaty chicken makes me crazy!

 

Between Lamb and Prawn?

Duh… positively lamb! I’m allergic to prawn! Hahaha

 

Between Cake and Cupcake?

What? Aren’t they the same? What kind a question is this?

 Fine, I pick cupcake! They look cute! Delicious!

 

Between Milkshake and Float?

Both seem dreadfully sugary! I choose Milkshake! 
So creamy and sweet! Especially chocolate milkshake with whip cream! 
No cherries please! :p

Between Sushi and Spaghetti?

Japanese and Italian? Certainly Sushi! So healthy! This is my favorite

 (FYI, if you’ll wanna treat for a dinner, better bring me to sushi king!).

 

Between Burger King and Pizza Hut?

I love burger King! It has been ages since I last ate burger king! Delectable!

 

Between Nasi Lemak and Roti Canai?

Mama mia! Nasi Lemak eventhough it’s ‘berlemak-lemak’, I be a fond of it!

Wonderful feeling eyh?

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: