MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Who is Ahmad Azahari?Baba?

Assalamualaikum Guys! Now, this is baba or as what I love to called him,

His Majesty the King, Hj Ahmad Azahari Bin Pawan Teh!

(My dearest DADDY!)



My friend said it’s better to tell about my family. So, here we go!

Seat back and relax guys, we are off to Family Mega Land!

His Majesty the King born on Nov 6 1965

Somewhere in Malaysia.

He was a graduate student from Universiti Sains Malaysia!

(That is where he met my mom! Love at first sight! Wonderful!)

He’s a great father, husband and even a leader.

Currently, he’s working at Idot TV, UPM.

His Royal Highness loves to spend time with his Royal Family

Including his 4 little princesses (me and sisters lah…)

Usually, The King and his Royal Family would travel all around the globe

just to strengthen the bond they have together!

The Majestic feast that his Majesty loves is South Western Grilled Lamb

(You can find this Majestic feast in Chillis!)

His Majesty leads his Kingdom with fair, noble, and love.

The King however, is a hot-headed person but don’t be frighten dear citizen,

“dalam hati dia ada taman!” :p

If I may say, if his ears turn red like an apple

And his 2 eye brows turn to 1,

You better watch out! You are in a vast chaos!

The INCREADIBLE HULK is coming to get you!

On the contrary dear citizen,

I love my King!

He will always be my greatest Majesty!

LOVE YOU BABA!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: