MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Glee?



Assalamualaikum Dear Glee Lovers!

“All the single ladies, all the single ladies, now put your hands up, up in the club, just broke up, doing my own little thing…..” – Single Ladies by Beyonce

I absolutely love this song! I first heard it from Glee when Kurt was dancing with his gals.

I first watch this television from star movies channel 711 (best giler!)


Then I got addicted! My cousin kaklong download the whole series and I watch it during the weekends!

I am deeply in love with it!

The songs on the other hand are amazing and melodious!

Get my nerves pumping up with style and it does make me happy!

The character Kurt played by Chris Colfer is my choice character.

He’s just so cute and stylish, in a woman’s way.

He’s gay character definitely suits him!

What’s your favorite character? (Don’t be “malas”, comment la…)

Don’t miss GLEE!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: